A qualified reference point and a competitive research partner for policy makers, research institutes, associations and private enterprises.
Integrated Research Teams set as critical masses of researchers associated to different Scientific Departments of the University of Bologna. IRT members share common research interests on transversal and multidisciplinary topics (e.g.: agro-food, cultural heritage, social economy and civil society).
The University of Bologna ensure an innovative system of organization and coordination of the scientific expertises of IRT members.
- the effective integration of scientific competencies;
- an interdisciplinary approach and a strategic vision to promote scientific excellence;
- a unique and direct access point to academic competencies completing stakeholders expertise.
The Integrated Research Team operating at the University of Bologna are:
- Alma Food IRT focusing on the agro-food field.
- Alma HeritageScience IRT focusing on science and technology for cultural heritage.
- Social Economy and Civil Society IRT focusing on social science and its relationship with civil society.
- Il gruppo di ricerca multidisciplinare, che promuove le competenze scientifiche dell’Ateneo di Bologna, in relazione all’area geografica brasiliana e ai rapporti del Brasile con l’Italia, l’Europa e l’America Latina, è on-line: IRT Brasil