Studenti Online is an area reserved for students of the Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna, allowing them to complete a number of procedures during their university career on-line, from registration to graduation.
It is a virtual office where you can:
- Enter and update your personal details
- Enrol for entrance exams and consult the relative lists of passing candidates
- Register for a degree programme or enrol in subsequent years
- Check your fee situation and make payments
- Complete your study plan
- Register for exams and check your university career
- Transfer between programmes or to other universities, or withdraw from studies
- Print self-certifications and certificates with digital stamp
- Access international exchange programmes
- Present your graduation application
When you access Studenti Online for the first time, follow the registration procedure. You will receive your institutional credentials, username and password, which you will need to access all services. Studenti Online is also integrated with "mia e-mail", the e-mail service provided by the university to students, and the calendar in which all key dates and deadlines are highlighted.
Important: please keep your contacts page updated, to ensure that you receive all our communications.
Access Studenti Online