AlmaRM is the system implemented by the University of Bologna to manage all student mobility programmes (including Erasmus, Erasmus Placement, Erasmus Mundus Action 2, Overseas) online.
For students enrolled at the University of Bologna who wish to spend a period of mobility abroad, AlmaRM can be used to:
- View all the exchange possibilities offered by the mobility programmes;
- Apply for the various programmes on-line and receive information on the outcome of the selection process;
- Accept an exchange post if the application is successful;
- Manage all the procedures relating to the exchange period abroad on-line, both in terms of economic support and for the recognition of the learning activities undertaken at the host universities.
For exchange students from foreign Universities, AlmaRM can be used to:
- View personal exchange data;
- After arrival, present study plans on-line, enrol in exam sessions, check exam records;
- After departure, download the Transcript of records with digital stamp.
Contacts for outgoing students
tel. +39 051 2088100
fax. +39 051 2099779
tel. +39 051 2088480
fax. +39 051 2099351
Erasmus Mundus Azione 2:
tel. +39 051 2099752- 051 2099837- 051 2099077
Contacts for incoming students
tel. + 39 051 2088101
fax +39 051 2099351